What is the best labelling solution for my business?
An essential marketing tool
Labelling is an essential marketing tool that describes the benefits of your fresh products.
New food labeling legislation and more demanding customers mean that businesses must be more transparent and informative when it comes to the labels on their products. The items being closely monitored are:
- Food safety (origin, allergens)
- Sale of defrosted finished products
- Use of the words "home-made"
The new requirements may seem restrictive, but they can also be seen as an opportunity to revamp your marketing materials. A consistent, legible, clean and attractive display creates a professional image of a business.
Which labeling system should you choose?
This guide lists the key factors that help you choose the best labelling solution for your business.
- Explanations of the types of price tags available on the market: paper, electronic, plastic.
- A comparison table of the existing solutions to understand what is the best quality/price/efficiency ratio