Client : Newport Marriott
The Newport Marriott recently implemented the Edikio Guest Flex solution to provide clear, comprehensive and beautiful labeling at their buffet tables.
The Challenge: Outdated Labeling System Could Not Keep Up with Demand
The Newport Marriott contains 3 restaurants within the 320-room hotel. With each restaurant serving a minimum of ten different dishes at multiple buffets, it was necessary to find a solution that would satisfy the hotel’s buffet labeling needs in a simple, economical, and upscale manner. Prior to the implementation of the Edikio Guest Flex solution, the hotel used an old version of a computer labeling program, which was bulky and awkward to employ. The paper buffet tags took a great deal of time to reproduce and had to be discarded after every use. The result was not nearly as elegant as what could be created by the Edikio Guest Flex solution.
The Solution: Elegant, Flexible Buffet Tag Solution is Just What the Hotel Ordered
The Edikio Flex solution was exactly what the hotel required, providing an innovative card solution which allows the immediate printing of polished breakfast, lunch and dessert buffet tags. Each tag displays:
- the hotel’s logo
- food graphics
- icons for allergens
- ingredients, and other useful information.
As this is an international destination, the cards are printed in multiple languages. He and his team were immediately impressed with the card templates, 350 icons, and ability to import logos in the Edikio Guest software.
The Results: Informative Labeling Takes Buffet Aesthetic to the Next Level
The hotel staff and guests appreciate the upscale, professional look of the buffets. The cards help the customers identify food items and obtain much needed information, while facilitating buffet circulation. With Edikio Guest Flex, the Newport Marriott buffets now boast:
- Enhanced Brand Image - Create aesthetic and professional presentation labels that reflect your business and reinforce your visual identity.
- Clear and Complete Information - Clearly indicate all the necessary information to your customers and help them make a quick and informed choice: naming products in their language, ingredients, allergens ...
- Maximum Flexibility - Benefit from total autonomy by creating your own presentation labels within a few minutes yourself.
- Hygienic and High Quality - Hygienic, resistant and easy to clean, the PVC card is particularly suitable for food environments.
Our all-in-one labeling solutions
Edikio offers two ranges of all-in-one solutions to let you design and print attractive labels quickly and easily while cutting costs, all from the comfort of your store or establishment:
- Price tags with our Price Tag solutions aimed at stores
- Display labels with our Edikio Guest solutions aimed at hotels and restaurants
Our packs include:
- A printer: single-sided our double-sided printing on standard-size or long-size cards
- Plastic card design and print software
- A printer ribbon and PVC cards designed especially for the food trade*
Discover other testimonies
5 star hotel in Japan creates and prints elegant buffet tags with Edikio
The Wine Company, based in Singapore, prints 40 to 50 new price tags cards each month.
Manage efficiently and quickly daily issuance of price tags at the point of sale.
An easy and qualitative printing solution for elegant price tags in bakeries.
Price tag printing in accordance with European regulations on food information labeling for consumers on fresh produce.
Printing of several hundreds of food tags for the buffets of hotels with the all-in-one Price Tag solution
Streamlined management of food tags displayed in the restaurants and coffee shops of several ships with the Primacy plastic card printer.