Client : Grand Hotel Riverpark de Bratislava
The five-star hotel has enhanced the presentation of its event buffets using Edikio Guest, a solution adapted to the needs of luxury hotel chains.
The challenge: To present event buffets in a way that would meet the standards of the Marriott Group
Part of the Marriott Group’s prestigious ‘The Luxury Collection’, the five-star Grand Hotel River Park in Bratislava must meet the highest standards in order to satisfy its clientele.
With over 1,000 products across all its buffets, labeling had become a real issue for its staff:
- The old chalkboard food labels no longer met the standards of the Marriott Group.
- Renewal was a long and tedious task because the labels had to be rewritten by hand each week.
- The information provided to customers was incomplete, as only 200 products were labeled out of the 1,000 on offer.
The implementation of a program designed to improve the presentation of buffets throughout the Marriott Group therefore encouraged M. Dandar, the hotel’s Deputy Director in charge of Food & Beverages, to consider Edikio Guest all-in-one solutions.
The solution: Edikio Guest, an all-in-one concept tailored to the needs of luxury hotel professionals
- Instant printing
- Labels personalized to reflect the hotel’s image
- High-quality, long-lasting equipment
- Easy-to-use software
These arguments, among others, were enough to convince M. Dandar to choose an Edikio Guest Flex solution. The hotel staff quickly got to grips with the printer and its design software to create new buffet labels on plastic cards.
The labels offer a professional finish that is in keeping with the high-end events hosted by the five-star hotel. The system has also enabled the Grand Hotel River Park in Bratislava to meet the standards expected by the Marriott Group.
The result: A standardized, professional presentation across the hotel’s entire buffet range
After changing the presentation of the hotel’s coffee break and snack buffets, the introduction of the new labels created and printed with Edikio Guest was quickly extended to all event buffets and breakfasts. Regular customers immediately noticed the new labeling and appreciated the clearer, more comprehensive information being provided about the products on offer.
The use of Edikio Guest at the Grand Hotel River Park in Bratislava has resulted in:
- Nearly 1,000 labels generated for buffets in peak months
- 200 new labels printed every month for new seasonal products
- Information translated into English and Slovak
- The incorporation of hotel and Marriott Group branding (fonts, logos, etc.)
- The display of allergens via pictograms provided by the Edikio Guest software
- The identification of vegetarian products using the green cards proposed as part of the Edikio consumables range
Our all-in-one labeling solutions
Edikio offers two ranges of all-in-one solutions to let you design and print attractive labels quickly and easily while cutting costs, all from the comfort of your store or establishment:
- Price tags with our Price Tag solutions aimed at stores
- Display labels with our Edikio Guest solutions aimed at hotels and restaurants
Our packs include:
- A printer: single-sided our double-sided printing on standard-size or long-size cards
- Plastic card design and print software
- A printer ribbon and PVC cards designed especially for the food trade*
Discover other testimonies
5 star hotel in Japan creates and prints elegant buffet tags with Edikio
The Wine Company, based in Singapore, prints 40 to 50 new price tags cards each month.
Manage efficiently and quickly daily issuance of price tags at the point of sale.
An easy and qualitative printing solution for elegant price tags in bakeries.
Price tag printing in accordance with European regulations on food information labeling for consumers on fresh produce.
Printing of several hundreds of food tags for the buffets of hotels with the all-in-one Price Tag solution
Streamlined management of food tags displayed in the restaurants and coffee shops of several ships with the Primacy plastic card printer.